Schuylkill County Community Development Block Grants
We are continuing to accept applications for this program and there is currently no deadline to apply!
Schuylkill County has determined that the best use of the CDBG CV Funds is to provide assistance to small businesses (maximum 20 employees) with up to $15,000 per loan to prevent, prepare for, and respond to Coronavirus.
- This is a loan to grant program. Should businesses meet all program guidelines their loan will be forgiven in the form of a grant
- Located in Schuylkill County excluding Schuylkill Haven and Pottsville (have own programs)
- Must be a “For Profit” business
- Create or retain one job for a low-moderate income person
- Have suffered either a cash loss due to Covid or lost revenue
Schuylkill County has engaged NEPA to administer this program. NEPA will be responsible for underwriting the applications received for this program. We will recommend funding to the County who will disburse funds to approved businesses. NEPA will be accepting applications starting August 2, 2021. Only complete applications will be accepted, and funding will be made on a first-come first-served basis.
For more information please call Stephen Ursich at 570-891-4649 or firstname.lastname@example.org