*** Breaking News ***
Congressman Lou Barletta, will be the Opening Speaker at the Government Contracting Showcase
(Click here for Details)
Each year the government buys billions of dollars in goods and services.
The Northeastern Pennsylvania Alliance (NEPA) Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) invites you to attend its Government Contracting Showcase 2013 on Thursday, April 4, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM at the Best Western Genetti Inn and Suites, 1314 North Church Street, Hazle Township, PA. Sheri L. Phillips, Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of General Services, will be one of the primary speakers.
The focus of the NEPA PTAC Government Contracting Showcase 2013 is on training to:
- Increase awareness of the government marketplace as a viable market for regional businesses to sell their products or services
- Provide attendees with networking opportunities
- Bring prime contractors and government agencies together with the small business community
Some educational workshop topics will include:
- Introduction to Government Contracting
- Selling to the Commonwealth of PA
- Small Business Administration Certifications
- How to use FedBid (Federal Active Bid Opportunities)
Attendees from last year's event commented - "This Conference was very professional and efficient."; "This Conference was relevant to me as a Contractor." and "All subject matter was covered in a very professional manner."
The event registration fee is $25 per person for NEPA members and $30 for non-members and includes lunch. A block of rooms has been set aside at the Best Western Genetti Inn and Suites under the code "NEPA Alliance." The corporate/government room rates, which expire on March 25, 2013, are $60.00 for a single, $70.00 for a double, and $90.00 for a suite (not inclusive of taxes and fees). Hotel reservations can be made by calling 570-454-2494 or 866-436-3884.
Do not miss this exciting and unique opportunity!
For more information or to register, please contact Karen Ostroskie, Paula Terpak or Frank Migneco, call 570-655-5581 or 866-758-1929
Deadline for registering is April 1, 2013.